Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Large Size of FavIcons
Posted by: Jody Thornton
Date: May 27, 2015 01:48PM

Hi There:

In 75, I can't seem to increase the size of the Main Toolbar icons, without correspondingly increasing the size of webstite icons in the Bookmarks menu. I set the tool bar to 20 in Preferences. But I want the favicons to remain small.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Large Size of FavIcons
Date: June 08, 2015 04:27AM

Wow; nothing, eh? Well hopefully I hear something on this.

Posted by: siria
Date: June 08, 2015 07:07AM

At the moment still depends on the chosen skin, and its skin system - old or new.

New system: Am afraid only Dorian can tell exactly about the new "Default" skin in KM75. If I remember correctly (??) he mentioned it has auto-sizing for icon size, but the menu icons aren't independend anymore (yet)?

Old system: When using an older skin (like AuraAlpha from previous KM versions) they should still work as before, in all KM versions. That means smaller menu icons are possible and usual. But the icon size is fix, depending on the bmp-pics, no zooming possible for toolbars. For use in KM75 (74?) you may have to manually update a command name or two in toolbars.cfg, see thread in Graphics forum.

Posted by: rodocop
Date: June 08, 2015 10:53AM

The point is that new skin system assumes you can set any height for toolbars taking in account that ALL toolbars would be sized so.

Dorian asks about this during the early development.

If you need big buttons but still compact tabbar with native favicon size, you can download KM74 and copy AuraAlpha(Large) skin from there to you current installation of KM75.

Then set this skin in Preferences. But don't set 'Toolbar size' there else then default '0'. Old skins don't use it.

Date: June 08, 2015 09:03PM

Thank you. That really helps rodocop

Posted by: rodocop
Date: June 08, 2015 09:55PM

Glad to help you, Jody!

Cheers from Russia!