Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Unable to login on google account
Posted by: Beowulf
Date: December 07, 2021 04:02AM

Hi. I recently tried this browser. It seems neat for the low resource usage but i'm unable to login in my google account with it. Can't get past the next button after inserting my email. I'm not using vpn nor proxies. The privacy settings are default.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Unable to login on google account
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: December 07, 2021 08:01PM

Would help if you tell the version you are using, as an old one as 75.0 can login without any trouble.

If it is the latest Goanna build, refer to its thread (highlighted in forum front page).

--

Ayudaría que dijeras qué versión, pues una versión tan vieja como la 75.0 puede iniciar sesión sin ningún problema.

Si es la última versión basada en Goanna, dirígete a su tema del foro (resaltado en la página principal del foro)

Posted by: Beowulf
Date: December 09, 2021 02:31AM

JohnHell
Would help if you tell the version you are using, as an old one as 75.0 can login without any trouble.

If it is the latest Goanna build, refer to its thread (highlighted in forum front page).

--

Ayudaría que dijeras qué versión, pues una versión tan vieja como la 75.0 puede iniciar sesión sin ningún problema.

Si es la última versión basada en Goanna, dirígete a su tema del foro (resaltado en la página principal del foro)
Sorry for the late reply. I'm on the latest 76 version. I'm also on Windows 7 enterprise if it makes any difference.

Date: December 09, 2021 02:41AM

Beowulf
JohnHell

--

Sorry for the late reply. I'm on the latest 76 version. I'm also on Windows 7 enterprise if it makes any difference.

Latest 76 is ambiguous as there are 2 different builds based on different engines.

Anyway, if it is the one offered on the front page of the website, that is the Goanna build, has been kind of reported already here and you could talk there about issues with that specific build:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?19,154431,gotonewpost

Posted by: Robert
Date: December 23, 2021 11:02PM

Hello: I am also unable to log in to gmail. I'm using version 76.4.5 Goanna 3.46 on XP SP3 Has anyone got a solution? Ive pretty much tried all the options on the settings menu with no luck.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Date: December 24, 2021 02:08AM

Try this:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?19,154431,155720,page=12#msg-155681

They are different versions, but, well... worth trying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2021 02:10AM by JohnHell.

Posted by: Robert Miskey
Date: December 26, 2021 08:04AM

Thank you JohnHell: I tried replacing the first string and it worked. Hopefully it will be a stable fix for me.
Once again Double Thanks for your reply! Robert

Posted by: peaceandlove
Date: October 09, 2022 10:59AM

Greatings, I couldn't login to my gmail, but since I changed user agent it works like a charm, thank you very much.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.