Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Orientation
Posted by: Alessandro
Date: June 11, 2022 01:32PM

smiling smileyHello All right, I hope so

Could you give me an idea of how I solve this problem?

I work viewing and clicking on ads and captchas to earn fractions of bitcoin and other cliptomoedas, I need to see all ads with all K-maleon ad blockers disabled so that they do not restrict from my work, I would like to know how do I disable all ad blocker filters that come embedded in K-maleon?

And in this update I did for Kmaleon K-Meleon76.4.6, I'm having problem solving Captchas Hcaptcha screen is totally black and I can't visulize and not even solve

Ai tested with the previous version of K-maleon and this problem is not happening

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Orientation
Posted by: RJJIII
Date: June 11, 2022 05:10PM

Alessandro
[ . . .] I would like to know how do I disable all ad blocker filters that come embedded in K-maleon?
[ . . . ]
Hello, your issue doesn't sound like an adblock issue to me. K-Meleon comes with 2 adblocking solutions but by default neither of them apply any filters. Could you post a specific link that's causing issues? But if it is an ad blocker issue, I'll explain how to disable.

To turn off the basic ad block that K-Meleon prompts you about on new profiles:
  1. Select Edit > Configuration (F2) in K-Meleon's menu.
  2. Choose the K-Meleon Plugins section from the list on the left.
  3. Click adblock to disable it.

To turn off the CSS adblocker:
  1. Select Edit > Configuration (F2) > Ad-Blocking Stylesheet in K-Meleon's menu.

To turn off XUL-based AdBlock extensions:
  1. Type about:addons into the address bar.
  2. Press enter.
  3. You should see a list of extensions in your browser. By default there will be only NewsFox.
  4. Click the disable box for the AdBlock extension you wish to disable.

Date: June 16, 2022 01:31PM

smiling smileyHello

Thank you very much for your help, today I came to the forum, because of a setback, I apologize for the delay

I can yes, more I will need a few days, because you would need to put the receiving address of cliptomoeda, then if you do not have one I will have to lend mine, to access the page where the capthans are.

If it is not a problem I find it easier to take a print from the screen as soon as it occurs and I leave it here in the forum for you, there would need a link to where I can send the image to you.

This problem happens more often where in addition to captchan has images of animated ads or with transitions, ai begins to appear some black traces that depending on the position of the mouse is following the pointer, and the full screen of recapthan or hcaptcha is all filled in black, ai can not see anything in them, ai depending on the movement of the mouse cursor

I'm going to Google how I do to put link in the image that I can take, then I put the link here in the forum, in a few days.

Thanks

Date: June 18, 2022 06:30PM

smiling smiley Hello All right, I hope so

I was able to find another site where the problem occurred and took some pictures in sequence to show you

But no need to warm your head with me or be in a hurry with this, I put myself in your shoes, I am also a programmer in delphi and pascal..

So thank you very much again, Stay With God

https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/T4KWygKOYG/RtVUFGigSrKInFHu

Posted by: RJJIII
Date: June 19, 2022 04:51AM

You're kind, but you are likely more of a programmer than me.

I'm afraid I can't duplicate your bug. With KM's adblock.dll turned on I see no ads and a little message that reads, "Please disable your AdBlock plugin." With adblock disabled I see many ads and no error message. That's the expected behavior. Nothing causes those black rectangles for me.

It may a be bug that's only cropping up in certain configurations. (I'm on Windows 10 64-bit.) I don't think this is something I can help with but I do have a couple suggestions before I go:

1. Have you tried to create a fresh profile to test the site? You can create one to test an issue, delete the new profile when you're done, and it won't affect your existing profile. Does the browser make these black spaces even with a new default profile?

2. If the browser does have the bug on a clean profile you may want to post in Roytam's Goanna release thread. Roytam is the developer behind the browser's engine and if it's a bug in the web engine itself he'd really be the one qualified create a solution.

Take care

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: June 20, 2022 06:14PM

@Alessandro

The most probable cause of that is the hardware acceleration. In the forum you have several threads talking how to disable/switch it.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.