Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Facebook doesn't login
Posted by: NetKBs
Date: August 19, 2022 01:25PM

Hello I writing this to report that the Facebook web page doesn't work. When you try to login it's say

Your request couldn't be processed
There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.
Return hom

This is my K-Meleon versión and some specs:
Windows 7
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.9) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/3.5 Firefox/52.9 K-Meleon/76.4.6

Please help :s

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Facebook doesn't login
Posted by: irmbert
Date: December 14, 2022 03:19PM

Hi,

I can understand that a project like this, perhaps based on the work of very few, is unable to offer quick solutions. But months with obviously nothing happening at all?

There still is no chance to login at facebook, just like described in this thread's initial question.

Re: Facebook doesn't login
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: December 14, 2022 04:51PM

Sorry if you felt forgotten.

The best you can do is report on K-meleon Goanna thread and if the latest build, that has the latest engine update by roytam, still doesn't work, there is no hope.

Have in mind that K-meleon, uses an "old" engine (at the rate of engines versioning out there) and have these "flaws" (not the browser shell, but the engine), specially with sites like FaceBook and similar mainstream sites.

It is an annoyance, but facebook still works (note I said still...) on m.facebook.com

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.