Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Bug when restoring from minimize
Posted by: Biswa
Date: November 28, 2000 04:38PM

Start K-Meleon, mazimize, load another page, minimize, restore - it's back to the home page - what the heck ?

Actually, the old page is sort of there - you can see parts of it when redraws are required :-(

Options: ReplyQuote
RE: Bug when restoring from minimize
Date: November 28, 2000 04:59PM

Interesting - I coped all the DLLs from the Mozilla Nightly/bin directory to the Kmeleon directory and all DLLs and XPTs from the components directory to the Kmeleon components directory and things now work fine :-)

Anyone else having this problem (before and after doing the above) ?

- Biswa.

Posted by: Sebastian Späth
Date: November 29, 2000 11:41AM

Yes, I experienced the same, but didn't find out what this triggered, I got it e.g. sometimes when pressing back when loading wasn't finished yet (at least I believe that was it), after "tuning" Kmeleon to a nightly the problems went away (at least I didn't see it yet again)

Sebastian

Posted by: Sebastian Späth
Date: November 29, 2000 11:54AM

Ooops, forget my former comment, I did see it again, after sending a comment to this forum, the page with the posting form would come up again and again, no matter what address you enter (or how often you press back)

Date: November 29, 2000 05:49PM

Ya for get my comment too :-) This is happenning again - somehow this stopped hapenning for some time. On further investigation, it is not just restoring from minimize. This seems to happen more-or-less randomly.

- Biswa.

Date: November 29, 2000 05:51PM

Another strange thing - it starts redrawing the page correctly when you start using the scrollbar. Looks like the page is there but another page (most often it is the home page) just gets drawn on top of it.

Posted by: Tom Gilder
Date: December 02, 2000 12:38PM

I have this problem as well, using a fairly recent build. Sort of like a ghost of previous pages coming back to haunt you smiling smiley

But very annoying :-(

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.