Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
how do you like k-meleon????
Posted by: chance
Date: June 17, 2001 11:29PM

I would like to know how most of the people at this site like
this browser,And why? I just downloaded it and so far I like it.
I would like to know if it has alot of problems.....
It seems to be lacking something, But anyway I would like to here some input on this browser,good or bad........

Thank you....
CHANCE ......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how do you like k-meleon????
Posted by: Fulvio Perini
Date: June 18, 2001 03:39AM

I like it,but it lacks the ability of setting associations.I had one post just before yours,and I found frustrating that I cannot get Music with anything but WinAmp,which does not do anything for me.I copied the appropriate plugins from Mozilla,for Windows Media and Real Player,and added the appropriate line in the pref.js file.Nothing.
Also,I tried to initiate a download.Doh! again.
It is fast,but it is still small. Wait till it grows to Mozilla size. Another thing.Watch the Cache. I had accumulated 10MB in two days.

Posted by: scratch
Date: June 18, 2001 04:13PM

Try instead copying K-Meleon.exe to the mozilla directory (for now it has to be .90)

Posted by: lott
Date: June 18, 2001 04:53PM

I like it, but it's far from finished.
I mean for example opening two windows and going to a site in one and in the mean time do some browsing in the other is not possible. When the first windows is rendering the page it seems to freeze the other window sad smiley
I like the save as complete web function, although is seems to mess up sometimes? Dunno if it is the site or Kmeleon.
There is also a redraw bug in it. So opening a page and placing another window in front of it and removing it again and your stuck with a white rectangle in the page. Probably this is a bug in Mozilla, dunno for sure.
I does work rather fast, except for the multiple window thingy.
I don't about this one: I don't seem able to press Alt-F to open the file menu?? Is this normal? Doesn't seem to work.
I also like the way Kmeleon stores cookies. It puts them all in one file. smiling smiley

Posted by: sam damesek
Date: July 26, 2001 06:10PM

movie players-real player,vivo.etc.do not work

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.