Can't get the Flash working
Posted by: ILF
Date: July 14, 2001 10:54PM

i can't get the flash working in kmeleon. i use mozilla 0.9.2 for win 32, which displays the flash movies correctly, my os is win 98 SE with the default iexplorer and flash player 5. i also have netscape navigator version 4.06 again w/ the latest flash plugin 5.0.
unfortunatelly for me i can't get the kmeleon to work with flash. what should i do to fix this problem, i've already tried to coppy the dll file that handles the flash playing to kmeleon plugins, but i suppose this won't help since the plugins are for kmeleon UI.

i also have to add that there wasn't such a plugin in mozilla's plugin directory, but it still plays the flash movies. i added the plugin there but again no result.

please somebody help me. i suppose i should add the extension of flash files and the handler under edit/preferences/navigator/helper applications but i don't know how showld i do this.

please help, this is my only problem, the prowser looks and works great, and it does take less than 5mb of memory. great job.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.