Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Macros don't work...
Posted by: Kidman
Date: December 11, 2001 11:07AM

Neither the macro, that came with K-Meleon (fish), nor the macros I wrote myself (just simple program and homepage shortcuts) work. Maybe the call "macros()" for the Accelerators has changed. I dunno...

I didn't add this to the Bug System, because I am not sure if it's a bug or just stupidity winking smiley Can add it later...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Macros don't work...
Posted by: po
Date: December 11, 2001 11:52AM

the macros are wonky... the use of accelerators for macros seem to be even more so. most macros of the type you're describing seem to work, but changing some preferences with them doesn't seem to work (toggling javascript on/off, etc...). one way of seeing if it's the macro or the accelerator that isn't working is to add the macro to a menu; that seems to be the most sure-fire way of telling it to do it's thing, at least in my fumbling around with it.

good luck!

Re: Macros don't work...
Posted by: Kidman
Date: December 11, 2001 12:15PM

*sigh*
waiting for next version and hoping for improved macro-support... smiling smiley

Well...I will take a look at it later. just wanted to add a few shortcuts, that could help me at work. Don't have the time to try it out at the moment...but thx smiling smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.