Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
source view get wrong?
Posted by: po
Date: February 02, 2002 10:09AM

when viewing the source on this page from k-meleon (trying to figure out why it causes 'formpost' files to be saved in the temp directory... but that's another story...) i saw some things wrong with the code - specifically, the location of the </form> tag - and after being told that i was crazy, i checked it with IE and saw what everyone else was seeing... if anyone can check this and confirm the difference (check the end for the </form> tag... in k-meleon it immediately follows the <form etc.> tag) i'll file a real bug report on it... if no one else does first.

the page: https://www.fastmail.fm/mail/login/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: source view get wrong?
Posted by: Deft
Date: February 02, 2002 02:43PM

In km for me, I see the form close right at the end, just before the end of the body. I can't though compare it to IE right now as I seem to have broken the view source function there smiling smiley

Re: source view get wrong?
Posted by: po
Date: February 02, 2002 06:20PM

hmm... after playing around a little more, it seems to be an intermittent thing... possibly related to whatever causes the source view (and File>Save As...) to stop working altogether after a while? i dunno. seems to happen more consistently when viewing the source with an external command.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.