Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
History Plugin bug?
Posted by: Ezra
Date: February 13, 2002 04:04PM

Whenever I go to

http://www.cnn.com/

I can see CNN in the "Go" menu. However, when I go anywhere after that (by clicking a link or typing in the URL), it disappears from the menu, and I cannot reach it by using the back button (I get the page I was at before CNN). There may be slightly more complexity to this, because once in a blue moon I can get to CNN by hitting the back button, I have yet to figure out exactly when.

Thanks,
Ezra

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: History Plugin bug?
Posted by: Andrew
Date: February 13, 2002 10:08PM

Ezra,

This is a known bug:

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/bugs/viewbug.php?bugid=46

It should be fixed in the next release. We'll make sure to check that before the release.

Andrew

Some bugs?
Posted by: Angelo Contardi
Date: February 22, 2002 11:13AM

I have installed KM 0.6 on my office WinNT system and it work good and fast, but there are probably some bugs:

1) My Automatic Proxy config doesn't work, even if i have download the two files
jsloader.dll and nsProxyAutoConfig.js, copy them into K-Meleon's components directory ...Close K-Meleon and then delete component.reg in K-Meleon
installation dir, Restart K-Meleon and set your proxy settings AND set HTTP 1.0
in General tab (N.B.: My Automatic Proxy config work with Netscape 4.5 !).

2) I find difficolt to add/save/Edit Bookmarks. If i add a bookmark of a Russian page
with a cyrillic "tytle" (displayed as ????..on the tytle bar), i can't add it to my bookmarks.

3) Sometimes K-Meleon doesn't download an object selected with left muose "save link as ..."

4) I have palced the Url, Tool and Bottons Bar on the same "row". If i click repeatedly
on the url bar (or other bars) i can't reget the original positions of the three bars.

Best reguard an thanks for your GOOD work !

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.