Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Some of things I have noticed
Posted by: Len
Date: March 18, 2002 04:18AM

I have had no real problems with k-meleon so far, though I have noticed a few small things every so often. Sometimes when you have a picture on a page there is a small rectangular box that is white in the picture. It has always been the same height, but varying width. If you scroll past it, then back up; it goes away. Sometimes with pages with pictures, when going back to a previous page, the current page will distort for a second and then clear up. This sometimes happens when you click on a picture to view it also. I have found that the java leaves alot to be desired. On the sony site for some movie previews, it fails to work. Especially the Spiderman site. If you try to open the US site, forget it...won't work. All the foreign site will work though. Very odd. I know that this uses java script, it states it in the browser when over the link. This has happened on other sites with java script. The java control panel icon will come up in the system tray and not go away. I am using XP home edition. One last thing, some pages, not very many, will just display the html, in text, for the page and not render the page. The pages work fine in IE, I don't know if it a k-meleon bug or if the page is bad though. I will try to remember to get the url the next time it happens. Great browser though, use it alot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Update
Posted by: Len
Date: March 19, 2002 02:41AM

The problem with the Spiderman site is something with flash, not java. This starting to be fun! I love a good puzzle. Oh, by the way -- k-meleon is much faster than opera on the same sites. tried the new 6.01 and was not very impressed.

Re: Some of things I have noticed
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: March 23, 2002 10:37PM

Compare K-M with Opera 6.01 here - http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
interesting

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.