Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Bugs
Posted by: JimR
Date: March 27, 2002 02:37PM

I'm a first time user of the product and the following were the issues that caught my attention.

1. IE Favorites error (too many, etc.) would come up every time that you opened the application. The problem should either be remedied or a check box provided to suppress the error going forward.

2. If you installed the software without certain plugins, there is no way to activate them later on without reinstalling. Not a big deal, but it had me searching for a while to figure this out.

I really enjoy the product and have been using it as my primary browser for the last couple of days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bugs
Posted by: Andrew
Date: March 27, 2002 02:45PM

JimR,

Thanks for the report. The first bug will be fixed in the next release.

Andrew

Re: Bugs
Posted by: Al.
Date: March 27, 2002 09:01PM

>2. If you installed the software without certain plugins, there is no way to activate >them later on without reinstalling. Not a big deal, but it had me searching for a while >to figure this out.

Maybe they should make them available as a separate download, as well as bundled with the browser, so if you missed one the first time around (bookmark plugin, for example), then you could just download that. Certainly would be a lot more convenient.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.