Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Bizarre 'copy' & 'paste'!!!
Posted by: Nightingale
Date: March 28, 2002 09:52PM

Hello!

A little while ago, I was on a web site that had some fields therein that I was trying to copy the HTML code from. As with all other browsers, when I place my cursur INSIDE the box of text that is to be copied, I'd click 'edit', 'select all' then 'copy'. Well, what happened with KM is that, no matter what I did, the 'copy' feature would only copy the entire web page and NOT what was w/in the selected field! It's the most bizarre thing I'd never seen!

Then I tried another trick: I manually highlighted all of the text w/in that field ... only to find the 'copy' feature DISABLED!!! Therefore, I cannot 'copy' and 'paste' anything from this browser except an entire web page!

I've never seen such a thing as this before, so this dear little browser has definitely got some serious bugs! winking smiley

I hope it can be resolved soon ... because I can see that this browser's got a lot of potential and, yes, Opera has become too 'big' and very unaccommodating. For example, they used to offer senior discounts [where you pay $20 instead of $40] and they've just done away with that ... and for what?!?! 'Tis GREED, I suppose... sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bizarre 'copy' & 'paste'!!!
Posted by: po
Date: March 29, 2002 12:22AM

the text field is definitely a little wonky, but i think that's mostly related to the mozilla parts of k-meleon, and should be better in the next release... it seems better in the current beta, anyway...

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.