Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Favourites!
Posted by: Nightingale
Date: March 28, 2002 09:56PM

'Tis your favourite 'dummy' again! winking smiley

Every time I've clicked on the KM icon on my desktop to bring up the browser, I get a little error message stating something to the effect that 'favourites files cannot be found. Would you like to locate them now?' and then it tries to take me to my A/floppy drive!!! Finally, after a lengthy pause, the browser finally comes up!

Is that the way it's always going to be ... whenever I try to launch the KM browser?

Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Favourites!
Posted by: po
Date: March 29, 2002 12:19AM

if you aren't actually using the favorites, you can disable that plugin by going to Edit>Preferences and clicking on Plugins in the left column. select IE Favorites Plugin in the list, and click the Enable/Disable button. this should remove the checkmark next to it in the list, and the next time you start, it shouldn't hassle you.

Posted by: Ole
Date: April 07, 2002 06:05AM

I find that my "Favourites" is not displayed as I have them saved in the file. The folder they are stowed in is actually a sub folder of My Favourites. No big problem but messy.

Posted by: po
Date: April 07, 2002 08:01AM

yes, the current favorites plugin gets wrong if you don't have at least _one_ 'favorite' directly in the Favorites folder... you could try just keeping one in there and see if it helps.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.