Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Crash posting a form
Posted by: Parzival Herzog
Date: May 01, 2002 02:31AM

I was trying to set up my internet banking with km, entering account numbers and passwords and so on. Things went well until I encounterd a form that asked me to change passwords, so there were old password, new password, and a "type new password" entries. On trying to submit this, k-meleon crashed with an access violation in wallet (.dll?). So, I cant quite do banking yet. I can't give you the URL, because it is on a secure page accessed after logging in to my bank account. Sorry.

- pzv

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crash posting a form
Posted by: po
Date: May 01, 2002 03:06AM

this happens k-meleon tries to save two sets of login info for the same domain.

if you don't use the 'remember password' feature (and personally, i probably wouldn't for something like online banking) it should work fine.

it sounds like maybe their password changing form could be written better, maybe... you could try just answering 'no' to saving the password while you're changing it, then edit your 'xxxxxxxx.s' file, then let it save a new one the next time, but that would become a hassle if you change the password frequently...

Re: Crash posting a form
Posted by: bric
Date: May 19, 2002 09:36PM

I've had the same problem, but not with Online Banking.. I just tried to change my password on a msg board (invisionboard.com) and the browser crashed... tried it several times, always with the same result..

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.