Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
favorites in DocumentPopup
Posted by: Roy
Date: September 09, 2002 11:37PM

I put favorites() in my DocumentPopup menu at work. It works great (WinNT4). Quick access to my favorites. I tried the same thing on my home computer (Win2K) and it crashes on startup (says it produced an error log, but doesn't say where). If I remove the call from DocumentPopup, favorites work fine (from the normal "Favorites" menu location). The only real difference I can see between the favorites is that I have a lot more favorites on my home computer (the one that is crashing).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: favorites in DocumentPopup
Posted by: Roy
Date: September 26, 2002 03:18PM

I think I figured out part of what was going on. The version on my home computer is 488, while my work computer had the previous dev build (451 or something like that). I updated my work computer and it is getting the same problem. I've noticed that I can have either the favorites toolbar enabled OR a favorites listing in the document popup menu, but not both. If I enable both, the browser crashes on startup. This seems to be a new problem with 488.

Re: favorites in DocumentPopup
Posted by: Jason Foss
Date: September 26, 2002 05:49PM

You may want to post this to the developers list since you are using build 488. Most of the developers don't have a chance to read these forums very often.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.