Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Associated K-Meleon bug in .07
Posted by: Xiadix
Date: December 07, 2002 05:09PM

I recently uninstalled K-Meleon .07 trying to get it to work without layers.dll (see other post). After I reinstalled .07, it didn't full associate all html with K-Meleon. I even tried Set Browser.

The problem I have is I use a program called Internet Slideshow. http://publish.uwo.ca/~dvanders/Slideshow.html It says "Internet Slideshow works fine with all browsers and all versions of Windows that support the standard Ctrl + C clipboard shortcut." and I have been using it fine up until I uninstalled K-Meleon.

When I try to use it now, it reverts back to IE. I have tried installing it several times, and also tried SetBrowser. I have even tried looking through the file types to ensure that everything is associated with K-Meleon. The only thing that is not associated with K-Meleon is associated with rundll32.exe.

Should I change the associates that are currently rundll32 (I didn't with the previous version) or is this a missed part in the association function of the install?

I am running XP on a P-III 1.4Ghz w/ 768 RAM

KevG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Associated K-Meleon bug in .07
Posted by: Al.
Date: December 07, 2002 08:20PM

Don't change the associations with rundll32, as that handles the URLs in Windows. When you look at your file type associations, are the paths to kmeleon.exe correct?

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.