Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Forum pages do not load
Posted by: Fulvio Perini
Date: March 14, 2007 06:30PM

Actually, they do, but I had to hit relead three times to get past a blank screen. Then, when I got to the list, again, I hit a blank page. Reload did it. I, ner, saw anything like this, before.
K-meleon is ok when I click on bookmarks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Forum pages do not load
Posted by: neolem
Date: March 14, 2007 06:38PM

Confirmed!!! Actually, I was just about to mention it myself, when I saw your post. Usually, I have to navigate back from the blank page and click the link a second or third time till the page finally loads properly. It's only happening on this forum.

Posted by: desga_2
Date: March 14, 2007 07:14PM

Yes i detected this problem too. But not is problem with K-Meleon browser i browse with FF2 and IE6 and problem success. This is a Forum problem or SourceForge server problem.

Posted by: desga_2
Date: March 14, 2007 07:33PM

In IE6 showed this error message:

500 Server Error
The following error occurred: [code=SERVER_RESPONSE_CLOSE] The server closed the connection while reading the response. Contact your system administrator.
Could not open error file

Posted by: ra
Date: March 17, 2007 02:02AM

It's happening when editing the wiki, too. ;/

Posted by: robert c jessop
Date: April 21, 2007 12:12AM

if you download cd covers from the net the one with the large image down right side of page in the centre of the page is a square with a spinning disk.while the disk is shown the program wont work. firefox. ie. open this page without a problem.

Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: May 25, 2007 01:45AM

Oh, drat, I just found this after starting a thread. It never happened to me before today, and it's been driving me up the virtual walls.

Posted by: desga2
Date: May 25, 2007 11:21AM

Yes, this problems happends again.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.