Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
This forum is really slow/laggy right now and is falsely claiming this messageI tried to post in the general forum is spam:
Posted by: JD
Date: October 03, 2007 02:25AM

This forum is really slow/laggy right now and is falsely claiming this messageI tried to post in the general forum is spam:

Here's some features of K-Meleon that are my favorites...

* Javascript popup windows can open with full menu bars, etc. even when the script prevents this.
* Flashblock
* Open window in new window that's also a background window (I had the tab windows in a MDI client)
* I like how in the last version, K-Meleon does the thing like MSIE where if image loading is off by default, it now has proper placeholders so I can selectively load images.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This forum is really slow/laggy right now and is falsely claiming this messageI tried to post in the general forum is spam:
Posted by: guenter
Date: October 03, 2007 06:05AM

Forum is slow when busy sad smiley
1.) Sais something is spam when You send it twice
2.) or have used wrong expression that are often used in spam.

What You can do - not much.
1.) Just use 1. as a sign that You posted successful smiling smiley
2.) Try to find which word is in spam list and avoid it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 06:08AM by guenter.

Re: This forum is really slow/laggy right now and is falsely claiming this messageI tried to post in the general forum is spam:
Posted by: desga2
Date: October 03, 2007 06:18PM

If you post is considered spam you can do this;
Go to previus page and copy your post text. (Ctrl+C)
Refresh page, and post a temporal post text as "Hello".
After Edit this temporal post and copy in this (Ctrl+V) your original post text.

When you edit a post spam filter not work.

Date: October 03, 2007 08:35PM

I forgot to mention I also like the ability to spoof user agent easily in K-Meleon a lot. I get some site that says it only works with MSIE and spoof user agent and then it works perfectly.

Date: October 03, 2007 09:09PM

Okay I think I may know. The forums still are slow now and have been down and the server has not responded at all for about 15 minutes, almost nonresponsive and I think it's that they die when I try to post and when I try to repost it looks like a double post.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.