Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
TV 3
Posted by: Emil Sekula
Date: July 23, 2008 12:39PM

Hello
I have some problem with this page: http://www.tv3.cat/seccio/esports/. It doesn't load completely.
Regards

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TV 3
Posted by: guenter
Date: July 23, 2008 01:50PM

It loads (also loads the page's films/movies) from Germany.

K-Meleon Version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; de-DE; rv:1.8.1.16pre) Gecko/20080622 K-Meleon/1.5.0 ( But it does not matter which version - I use K-Meleon since 0.6 Opera was 5. or so, Firefox did not even exist - all K-Meleons were able to show movies, musica, applets...provided all was set and the helper plugins available)

Installed Plugins: npdsplay.dll, npActiveX.dll (Chinese ActiveX from Hao's CCF), NPSWF32.dll, npqtplugin.dll & nppdf32.dll. These Plugins are located in ./K-Meleon/plugins to force precedence over older Plugins still installed on my PC.

Note that You still can place the plugins into K-Meleon folder./plugins to make sure that they are recognized (when e.g. Registry is partly damaged - and applications do not find plugins locations ) and that they are used & not a plugin or application somewhere else on Your PC.

Time a little later than Your post (almost 16.00 Central European Time).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2008 01:55PM by guenter.

Date: July 23, 2008 02:40PM

On my computer it doesn't load completely. You can see all the time not finished loading (blue loading box in the right bottom corner).
What are you saying abot films/movies pages from Germany ?
http://www.tv3.cat/
I don't think it is problem of plugins.

Posted by: desga2
Date: July 23, 2008 02:52PM

@ Emil Sekula:

Sorry but, are you doing advertisement of all catalonian TV channels?
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?3,80977

Tried to change User Agent string to Firefox2: Tools -> User Agent -> Firefox2

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2008 02:53PM by desga2.

Date: July 23, 2008 03:07PM

I am not doing any advertisement, I am not working in any TV and I am not catalan. Just I want to know why these pages don't load.
With Firefox agent it doesn't work too.

Posted by: kko
Date: July 23, 2008 04:08PM

@Emil Sekula: When a web page is not loading completely, it's usually because some images or other resources cannot be loaded. Most likely a server for ad-banners is not responding. This can happen on any website. It's a server problem and not a browser bug. These problems are usually of temporary nature and are thus hard to reproduce for others. So please, do not report us every page that does not load completely for you - nobody here can do anything about it! Not every shit is a browser bug!

Posted by: JamesD
Date: July 23, 2008 05:54PM

I tried the URL in a new tab and it was loading with nothing on the screen for a long time. I just waited and finally got a 404 error. The message is below.

Error 404 – Plana inexistent
Ho sentim. Aquesta plana no es troba en el nostre servidor

It took quite a while for the page to load and to get the screen.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.