Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Javascript 2
Posted by: Rapido
Date: September 05, 2008 01:35PM

Hi! I switch back to k-m 1.1.6 because of a problem with javascript in k-m 1.5.0.
The problem was when I surfed on sertain pages k-m got wilde and on the loose and I couldn't controll my browser. Java said that it couldn't show sertain images and letters because of incompability with the browser. I just don't understand this problem, i have the latest flash and macromedia and all other stuff that is needed to browse the web. Can anybody explain if this is a bug or what?

The message I got was this: Error the page can't be viewed properly in this browser because of missing tools in your browser or the compability with the browser is incorrect please reinstall and try again....

And this made me change to K-m 1.1.6 to fix the problem but that made me surf this forum blind but thanx to dorian I can now login to forum without choosing between dots.

Yours: Rapido

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Javascript 2
Posted by: guenter
Date: September 05, 2008 02:18PM

Did You try the pages with Firefox as User Agent String (this solves a lot of problems with seemingly incompatible pages)?

p.s. I have an archive with skins, very many of You - they are updated to currently used toolbars.cfg (1.1.x btw 1.1.3 which is still valid for 1.1.6 & 1.5). The archive includes a build environment that can make installers out of the included, updated skins. If You are interested contact me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2008 02:19PM by guenter.

Posted by: disrupted(unlogged)
Date: September 05, 2008 03:08PM

hi rapido, can you please provide a link to the website causing those errors.. i'd like to test it out.

Posted by: Rapido
Date: September 06, 2008 03:16PM

Here is the link disrupted: http://www.swehockey.se/ it's in swedish so it's possible that you have to translate.

Gueneter check your mail I've got your message and sent you one back.

Yours: Rapido

Posted by: desga2
Date: September 07, 2008 07:51PM

This page loads well in Firefox 2 and K-Meleon 1.5 if you have last version (1.6.0) of Java plugin.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.