Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
some sites will not load
Posted by: mrbig
Date: September 18, 2008 04:05AM

i have just incountered another problem ive ran virus scan nothing adware scan nothing i can click on certain imagehosting sites and the images will not load its just blank never loads but i can open the same link in internet explorer and they load also ive noticed that sometimes not all time when i go to my bookmarks and click on one it will lead me to nothing says loading in my tab but never loads and i saw in the left hand side at the bottom were it says ready when a page is loaded ,it says looking up the link just like when i clicked on this link to post this message it waited and i glanced down and it said at the bottom wait looking for kmeleon.sourceforge.net and i was all ready there but then it loaded finally,i know its bound to be something of a small problem cause it just started to do this in the past few days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some sites will not load
Date: September 21, 2008 09:51PM

hello hello hello damn has not anyone else had this problem........or im a a geek that is werid....no response at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i keep getting this when im on this forum

The database connection failed. Please check your database configuration in include/db/config.php. If the configuration is okay, check if the database server is running.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2008 09:54PM by mrbig.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: September 22, 2008 12:36AM

Everyone is having some problems with the forum. The forum moved to a new server and not everything is right just yet. Sometimes it requires several attempts to get anywhere.

Regarding the image sites with which you are having problems, can you specify the sites. I will then see if I have the same problem.

Date: September 22, 2008 04:30AM

thank you dear sir JamesD ,,heres just a few
all the hosted pics on this site
http://www.book-mark.net/mark.html
Melissa is a bartender at a club called the Guvernment in Toronto. She seems to like the spotlight. I think she should go pro.
pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13 pic14 pic15 pic16

will not show these pics on this site and also will not show any pics hosted on p-o-r-n-h-o-s-t in which i was just trying to upload some for a friend because his hard drive had crashed and after i uploaded them they didnt show up when you go to this website just click on the link that says show links the pics are there but no show there supposed to be in a gallery the other version showed them this version dont i guess,
http://www.mypublicpix.com/index.php?g=448f3a0c10792cd49e253d94ef1453c1

Posted by: JamesD
Date: September 22, 2008 12:47PM

@ mrbig

I went to the site and there were fourlines like pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 . . . I tried several pics from each line and they all displayed OK for me. I am using KM 1.5.0 on XP-SP3. I accept cookies from the originating site, but I don't know if that makes any difference here.

I also went to the mypublicpix site and there were many images there. I clicked on one and got a larger image, but then some other window came up so I quit that site.

Date: September 24, 2008 03:20PM

still nothing will not load some images k-meleon is really starting to act strange the more i use it dont know why.

Posted by: desga2
Date: September 24, 2008 05:40PM

I test it and i can show all pics in K-Meleon 1.5 but not in Firefox 2.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Date: September 25, 2008 03:40AM

ive tried everything dont know what it could be but still no go ..it still acts funny sometimes i guess its got a bug,

Posted by: venkat
Date: October 08, 2008 12:25PM

Same Problem to me

Date: October 14, 2008 01:43AM

i fixed the problem go straight up to tools click it go down the list to privacy ,,,,go down that list until you come to blocked HTTP Referer,,,dont put a check by it ,,,,,,,,it helped me in some sites but still dont load in one other but im working on it if i figure it out ill let you all know most of you already new this but i do have the big head now cause i figured it out on my own.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.