Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Configuring Microsoft Mail
Posted by: canmar
Date: October 16, 2008 01:08AM

Evening everyone, I wonder if anyone has experienced this problem before and has a solution. Using k-m 1.5 with Windows Vista 64-bit. Originally was using the standard Microsoft Mail though the Tools menu, Mail and News, New Message, it would pop up, no problems. I then installed Microsoft Office 2003, which comes with Outlook; did not need all the additional features of Outlook so I uninstalled it so I could revert back to Microsoft Mail. Since then, however, the New Message sub menu does not produce a new email message, but the read mail sub menu will open the entire Mail program. Any suggestions? I checked the path to the mail program, it is correct; thanks to everyone!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Configuring Microsoft Mail
Posted by: JamesD
Date: October 16, 2008 11:27AM

Make sure that Windows knows that MS mail is your default mail program. Outlook like to take over that default. Just deleting Outlook does not put the prior program back as default.

Re: Configuring Microsoft Mail
Posted by: canmar
Date: October 17, 2008 12:39AM

Thanks a bunch for the tip, James, seems all that was needed was to reset the default settings, now works like a charm. Thanks again :-) Cheers!

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.