Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Page setup configuration not used by JS
Posted by: desga2
Date: November 20, 2008 01:15AM

I post this for if someone more note this.
I changed Page setup configuration to deleted all Headres (all in blanks).
When i print some web page with menu File -> Print all is OK any header is printed.
But when I used a JS link in a web page to print it, the page is printed with before default headers.

Please you don't use a lot of paper for test it, thanks. smiling smiley

Tested in K-Meleon 1.1.6.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2008 01:46AM by desga2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page setup configuration not used by JS
Posted by: disrupted
Date: November 20, 2008 10:17AM

this was rather interesting and i had a different outcome.. i removed headers and footers and when i printed from a normal page.. they headers were removed as expected. from a js link, i selected some text and it printed a blank page.. no headers or footers or even text.. tried several times.. same result.

this is a different bug altogether from what happened to you grinning smiley
i tested same page with ie.. printed the page ok, when i tried with firefox1.5(leaving headers and footers), just like kmeleon it didn't print any text as well... so this a gecko bug it seems but i dunno why this page.. it doesn't have any special coding or anything.

i'd still would like to test your bug can you post a link to help test it out

my test was with this:
http://starvega.bizhat.com
click to enter
in the other page, click on biography button and select some text and print(print slection).. i'll be damned if it prints anything

found this test: http://www.javascript-page.com/printpage.html

on the above link, when test it removed headers and footers as set.. maybe it depends on the javascript code.. what page you've tried with. i'm using 1.5.1 with 1.5.2 beta exe

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2008 10:31AM by disrupted.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.