Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Web Search panel - lines too close
Posted by: JamesD
Date: December 11, 2008 01:20AM

I am not sure if this is a bug or not. First time I have ever had more search engines than would fit on page. The lines with the engine names just keep getting closer together. There is a bar on the right but is moves only slightly.

This is what it looks like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Web Search panel - lines too close
Date: December 11, 2008 01:24AM

Well, you can't see the image. Seems like you need to open a tab and put the following URL in it.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=477258

When the countdown finishes, do the download but choose open and you can see the image.

Date: December 11, 2008 01:41AM

Sorry, I will get all the info sometime.

I am using KM 1.5.2 RC2 on Win XP-SP3.

Posted by: disrupted
Date: December 11, 2008 12:39PM

it looks like a bug james, xul and luna.. i tested with classic mode and it worked fine.. with spacing maintained no matter how many i added.

i hope it's alright, i took liberty in uploading your snapshot so others can view it easily:

without luna theme:

i can test with luna if i could but.. it's disabled on so many levels, it will be painful to enable it.. i think i also hexed-out some of its bitmaps inside shell libraries years ago.(dumb i know).. can you please try testing without luna or if someone has luna can test and see

(i don't even have themes in display)

Date: December 11, 2008 01:00PM

@ disrupted

Thanks for getting the picture to display. I guess I picked the wrong hosting system. I am using the Klassic skin if that makes any difference. If you think it looks bad in the picture, you should see it now with more engines loaded.

I don't usually have but four engines, but I am working on the SearchIcon project http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?2,85367 right now and will need all the engines loaded for a test.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.