Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Icons in confirm statement not working in 1.5.2 RC2
Posted by: JamesD
Date: December 18, 2008 09:22PM

The icons which can be shown in the confirm display box are not showing in 1.5.2 RC2. This code produces the correct text and actions but does not show the icons. The same code in 1.1.6 does produce the icons.

$_Training1_Text01 = "The confirm statement is used to send a message to the user. \n" ;
$_Training1_Text02 = "The user must interact with the message display box in order \n" ;
$_Training1_Text03 = "for the macro to continue.  \n The user's interaction is returned " ;
$_Training1_Text04 = "to the macro where the results \n can be acted upon. \n\n Can you see this message?";
$_Training1_Result = confirm($_Training1_Text01.$_Training1_Text02.$_Training1_Text03.$_Training1_Text04,"confirm statement","YESNO","QUESTION") ;
$_Training1_Result == "NO" ? $_Training1_Result=confirm("You could not see prior message?", "received 'NO' from previous", "YESNO","EXCLAIM") :0 ;
$_Training1_Result == "YES" ? $_Training1_Result=confirm("Good, you did see it.", "received 'YES' from previous", "YESNO","EXCLAIM") :0 ;

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Icons in confirm statement not working in 1.5.2 RC2
Posted by: desga2
Date: December 19, 2008 08:18PM

I can confirm it, this is a bug in 1.5.X. Also I tried it in 1.5.0 and icon isn't showed in dialog.

Can you confirm that dialog function with bug is only confirm()?

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2008 08:20PM by desga2.

Date: December 19, 2008 10:32PM

Only the statements 'alert' and 'confirm' have icons. Alert is working and confirm is not. I tried in 1.5.0, 1.5.2 RC, and 1.5.2 RC2. Confirm does not show icons in any 1.5 version.

Date: December 19, 2008 10:36PM

Bug # 1074 submitted

Date: December 27, 2008 12:49AM

The bug #1074 is marked fixed, but I do not see the icons in 1.5.2

Date: December 27, 2008 12:51PM

I can see it in 1.5.2 final release. If you downloaded 7zip package at begining when was released you must download again because first 7zip package wasn't update to 1.5.2 final release (was 1.5.2RC2).

K-Meleon in Spanish

Date: December 27, 2008 07:01PM

Is this the 7 zip on the downloads page? I just did that and installed over original 1.5.2. I don't see any icon. I put a picture on rapidshare. http://rapidshare.com/files/177313263/confirm_box.jpg.html

Date: December 27, 2008 08:12PM

Delete or desinstall all 1.5.2 version, download again and reinstall it.
I have 1.5.2 version and I can see the icon in confirm message.
Also check your macro code, this code work fine for me:

#  K-Meleon Macros (http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?id=MacroLanguage)
#
# ---------- test.kmm
# ---------- Located in KM 1.5.0 ---------------
# ---------- code testing 
#
# Dependencies        : -
# Resources           : -
# Preferences         : -
# Version             : -
# --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#

_test_RunCode{
$_Training1_Text01 = "The confirm statement is used to send a message to the user. \n" ;
$_Training1_Text02 = "The user must interact with the message display box in order \n" ;
$_Training1_Text03 = "for the macro to continue.  \n The user's interaction is returned " ;
$_Training1_Text04 = "to the macro where the results \n can be acted upon. \n\n Can you see this message?";
$_Training1_Result = confirm($_Training1_Text01.$_Training1_Text02.$_Training1_Text03.$_Training1_Text04,"confirm statement","YESNO","QUESTION") ;
$_Training1_Result == "NO" ? $_Training1_Result=confirm("You could not see prior message?", "received 'NO' from previous", "YESNO","EXCLAIM") :0 ;
$_Training1_Result == "YES" ? $_Training1_Result=confirm("Good, you did see it.", "received 'YES' from previous", "YESNO","EXCLAIM") :0 ;
}

_test_BuildMenu{
setmenu("Misc",macro,"Test Code",_test_RunCode);
}

$OnInit=$OnInit."_test_BuildMenu;";
$macroModules=$macroModules."test;";

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2008 08:13PM by desga2.

Date: December 27, 2008 10:29PM

@ desga2

It is right now. Downloads page sent wrong version before. Went to it a differnt way and got the SourceForge versions list instead of Wiki Downloads page version.

Thanks for the help

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.