Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
1.5.2, issues with my Vista 64 PC
Posted by: canmar
Date: December 27, 2008 06:07PM

Happy holidays to all; had installed new version of k-m (1.5.2), and discovered that all links or text clicked with the left mouse button do not open. k-M does not freeze or anything, it just does nothing;I had to uninstall the new version, and completely remove all instances, including clearing out the registry, as this issue seemed to have "infected" the previous version I am currently using (1.5.1). I even had to go as far as using Vista's system restore function and reinstall 1.5.1. Any ideas as to what caused all this? TIA to all, as always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1.5.2, issues with my Vista 64 PC
Posted by: desga2
Date: December 27, 2008 06:50PM

It's a known problem in Windows Vista with Aero theme and K-Meleon mouse gestures plugin.
Check if K-Meleon Mouse Gesture plugin is enable and disable it.
Or change your Windows Aero theme to a Windows classic theme.

But is strange that worked fine before with 1.5.1 and not with 1.5.2.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2008 06:00PM by desga2.

Posted by: canmar
Date: December 27, 2008 09:34PM

Mouse gestures are not enabled, and have not been since I have upgraded my system; a shame, actually, because I had grown quite accustomed to using them, and do not feel like installing third party software for this sole purpose. As for the Aero theme, I'll try switching to the classic theme, but (and I know it sounds silly) I really like that theme smiling smiley. Thanks, as always, for the rapid reply and input, if all else fails, I can always wait for 1.5.3 to see if these issues can be resolved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2008 09:34PM by canmar.

Posted by: desga2
Date: December 28, 2008 04:13PM

Are you tried to do K-Meleon default browser in Vista?

Read this thread.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.