Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Mouse Back Button
Posted by: CG
Date: August 05, 2002 01:21AM

Hello. I have a Logitech mouse that has a button on the side that you can click and it will go back a page. It is like a shortcut on the mouse for the back button. I'm wondering why it doesn't work with K-Meleon. If there is not a way to make it work I will have to go back to IE. Otherwise I am fairly pleased with K-Meleon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mouse Back Button
Posted by: V4mPyR14
Date: October 23, 2002 08:18AM

As a temp solution I made my (MS IntelliMouse Optical) mouse to send Alt+<- and Alt+-> when the back/forward buttons are pressed. Hopefully your driver allows you to do this kind of settings.
But I agree, this would be nice to get implemented.

Posted by: Zarneth
Date: October 25, 2002 07:32AM

I don't suppose you could give me a clue of how to do this? I've got a MS IntelliMouse Optical and I use those buttons constantly in windows.

Date: October 25, 2002 08:15AM

Ok, I'm impaitent. Plus a little desperate. So I searched for this for myself. grinning smiley
Microsoft Intellipoint Mouse Software - http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/download_ns.asp

Posted by: Andrew
Date: October 25, 2002 01:00PM

Zarneth,

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if this is something we can get working right away. I think Mozilla is working on this issue too.

Date: October 25, 2002 01:28PM

Good old google does it again. winking smiley
I seem to have a habit of sometimes doing that in forums. Someone mentions something and a few mins later I come up with the link.

Anyway, I downloaded the beta an hour or two ago and either the mouse software didn't disable properly, or it's now been added.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.