Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Bookmarks module
Posted by: Alex.Tarantul
Date: November 16, 2010 07:54AM

Is it possible to?...

1. Split the editor window at a tree and panel list to display links to the right of the names with the ability to Drag & Drop items in a list (like in Opera);
2. When you select a list of links to Shift + Up / Down, Ctrl retention with a choice of coatings and after pressing Ctrl + C to send a list of links to the clipboard;
3. Create a menu interface, the editor option to sort items by name, the short name, the address on the description, time of creation, time attendance, through the separator: ascending, descending;
4. When you hover over a folder in the editor show the date of its creation;
5. Add to context menu items in the list items Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All;
6. In the Opera bookmarks editor, to fix the problem with saving bookmarks to a specific folder on the item "Add bookmark here", at the moment is saved in the root folder.

P.S.: This is not my personal issues I address on this forum questions I get asked Russian users. We would be grateful for your answers and concrete assistance.
For details, see the Russian forum: http://forum.geckoworld.ru/index.php/topic,193.0.html

My blog about K-Meleon
http://kmeleon-ru.blogspot.com/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bookmarks module
Posted by: desga2
Date: November 16, 2010 07:53PM

Yes it's, and I want to do it, but I have to learn how to do it first.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: siria
Date: November 16, 2010 08:16PM

Many of those things you can already do if you click on Bookmarks>EDIT.
E.g. for copy/paste use Ctrl+C/V
Or try "Favorites" system from Internet Explorer, that offers all that too, except that I'm not sure if you can see the title and the URL of favorites side-by-side.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: November 16, 2010 10:44PM

siria
Or try "Favorites" system from Internet Explorer, that offers all that too, except that I'm not sure if you can see the title and the URL of favorites side-by-side.

In favorites - edit, holding the mouse over a favorite pops up a tip with the URL.

Posted by: JJPjonathan
Date: January 14, 2012 08:45AM

I registered to put in my request for this.

A simple add to/organise module could be highly useful instead of going via the windows explorer or internet explorer which has it built in.
Thanks,

Jonathan

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.