Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Automating Tabbing in web pages 2
Posted by: Wayne German
Date: September 11, 2006 03:04AM

It just occurred to me that for the application that I am working on what might also be useful and maybe even better than a plugin to copy one or all tab locations to a file or clipboard would be: to be able to hold the shift key down and left click on the mouse when it is over the tab location that I am interest in then put up a little pop up window with the number of the tab location as long as I hold the mouse button down. That would be great. It could really help in automating the repititous entry of information into the same forms all of the time -- particularly if couple with a plugin that could jump to a specified tab location. This could really make it quick and easy to automate the filling of identical forms -- particulary if there were a significant number of different styles of forms.

Thanks,

Wayne German

Options: ReplyQuote
To Do- Positions in FILE- Menue
Posted by: Ulf, German (Kraut)
Date: November 21, 2006 03:57AM

I would be happy, if there is the possibility to bring "SAVE AS.." to the first Position of the FILE-Menue, because I am a Multi- News- Down- Loader. (Better too:
Font- Image- Total- Controll- Alignment).
(No hope for ´Krauts- understanded- answer´, but it is o.k., It is a wonderful quick and shure Browser!)
(Kraut-) ULF

Re: Automating Tabbing in web pages 2
Posted by: guenter
Date: November 22, 2006 06:57AM

Die menus.cfg kann man so hin editieren, wie man sie haben will.

No hope for ´Krauts- understanded- answer´ macht "Sauerkrauts".

Nickname 4 einen "German" = kraut / demnach = ein ärgerlicher = Sauerkraut :-)
Es gibt k-meleon1.02de-AT - ergo hier leute, die deutsch sprechen.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.