Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
rocker gestures and image zoom
Posted by: monkey
Date: August 24, 2008 07:50PM

hi , i've been noticing that kmeleon is getting better and better and since it doesnt have the memory issues that firefox has i was thinking if some of my preferred extensions would become available in a later version of kmeleon, those being: image zoom ( right click and then quickly scroll with middle mouse button for quick increase or decrease of size) and mouse gestures in which you can assign rocker gestures to a list of actions like ;close tab , next tab , previous tab,new ta, reload.

thanks

bye

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: rocker gestures and image zoom
Posted by: desga2
Date: August 25, 2008 07:28PM

monkey
mouse gestures in which you can assign rocker gestures to a list of actions like ;close tab , next tab , previous tab,new ta, reload.

You can do this with Mouse Gesture plugin included.

Edit -> Preferences (F2) -> K-Meleon Plugins (section) -> Mouse Gestures (subsection).

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: monkey
Date: August 31, 2008 02:43PM

you cant use rocker gestures other then right left , left right, so what youre saying is not true.

Posted by: stephen
Date: September 03, 2008 12:02AM

There IS rocker gesture.

By default holding right then clicking left is going back a page while holding left then clicking right is going forward a page.

To change this behavior, you need to edit your config file (you cant edit this setting in K-Meleon).
1. Close K-Meleon
2. Open prefs.js in notepad (prefs.js is either in your profile folder in your K-Meleon directory or in Application Settings)
3. Find user_pref("kmeleon.plugins.gestures.LR", "************"); and
user_pref("kmeleon.plugins.gestures.RL", "************");
4. Change ************ to whatever you want it to do.
5. Save and start up K-Meleon.

What I want to see if support for scroll wheel gestures. I use that in Opera and Firefox to scroll through tabs.

Posted by: desga2
Date: September 07, 2008 05:29PM

desga2
You can do this with Mouse Gesture plugin included.

Edit -> Preferences (F2) -> K-Meleon Plugins (section) -> Mouse Gestures (subsection).

You not need change it in prefs.js file, you can do it in Mouse Gesture Preference panel.

Scroll wheel gestures isn't supported yet.
But you can test Hao's K-Meleon CCF ME version. This have a more advanced mouse gesture plugin that support scroll wheel gestures.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2008 05:30PM by desga2.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.