Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Refresh Favorites menu after change
Date: November 26, 2009 04:17AM

I'm sure it's been brought up before, but ye olde search didn't find anything. Maybe I'm overlooking a magic macro somewhere too. Anyway....

It would be heavenly to refresh the Favorites menu without restarting K-M after moving or modifying links.

Bookmark management is the only thing that makes Firefox look better from some angles. But more satisfying than that is re-organizing simple URL files with a good file manager. smiling smiley

A.K.A. Arual the Wyrd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Refresh Favorites menu after change
Posted by: JamesD
Date: November 26, 2009 03:07PM

I don't think there is a way to refresh the favorites list. I looked pretty hard when I was working on FavRenAdd.kmm macro and I did not find any. I also would like that to happen, but the devs are just very busy getting 1.5.4 and 1.6.0 ready that I don't think they can find the time.

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Re: Refresh Favorites menu after change
Posted by: JamesD
Date: December 06, 2009 08:02PM

Our wishes have been granted thanks to desga2. See this thread http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?1,99092 for a macro which will add a Reload item to the Favorites menu.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.