Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Prepare a button for "Undo Last Closed"+Sessions list on right
Posted by: siria
Date: November 11, 2015 10:12AM

At the moment someone requests this here
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?9,136186,136244#msg-136244

But I'm using one myself since many years, a self-created button for UndoLastClosed, with Sessions-List on right-click, and couldn't live without it. Use it all the time, for opening last closed pages and opening sessions.
Please prepare such a button in the default toolbars.cfg, even if it may be hidden like some other buttons.

The command is still pretty easy to add, but less advanced people don't even know its name, if they even find toolbars.cfg. And adding an image in new skin.cfg is far more complicated as before.

No idea what image is usual for that, but personally I liked a catchy leftdownright-arrow, icon visible under "Edit" menu in that old screenshot (please ignore the rest, just recycling, cannot attach new pics in this subforum):

On 75 that icon looks awful though due to zooming from 16px.
Actually in KM74 a menuicon shows up in sessions menu (nowhere else and no other version?), but find it not catchy enough for this important function. It's of the variety "they all look the same, except tiny details, so look hard" :cool:

(sig) New unofficial K-Meleon 76.4 (KMG76.4) available, in own subforum.
Based on Goanna engine, called 'test' builds forever but more stable as 75.1 acc. forum members. It's 1-2 generations ahead of predecessor KM76RC-2016
K-Meleon FAQ (link missing in forum sidebar)
Tips&Tricks - Learning new stuff every day
New to K-Meleon? What do you like? What not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prepare a button for "Undo Last Closed"+Sessions list on right
Posted by: JamesD
Date: November 18, 2015 07:42PM

siria

I hope this is what you needed. I have that icon which you wished only in a 16 px size. The one here is close in appearance. It is 32 and should scale down OK.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1522294/UndoPlus.7z

Posted by: siria
Date: November 18, 2015 08:25PM

Uhm, that's fine thank you, but I don't need it myself (as mentioned above I'm having such a button since years and using it all the time). The post was meant as "improvement request" for Dorian, that he shall prepare it in the original toolbars.cfg for future users. Of course he can just as well add it as your macro smiling smiley

Frankly I'm working since that posting above on nearly a same macro, which is just about finished and has meanwhile grown to incredible 300 complicated lines... While in the end it shall only do exactly what your 20-line macro does in KM76. The only difference is yours is for latest KM76 only, while I want to keep mine cross-version, from KM1.5 to 76, to include users with old machines. That's what blows it up so enormously, because there were a few heavy probs to find workarounds for.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: November 18, 2015 09:14PM

Yes, cross version all the way back to 1.5 requires much more code. That would even require multiple images for different size toolbars.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.