Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
i wish if there is " Notes " and " " Edite site preference " features with K-meleon
Posted by: kimoo
Date: May 17, 2020 07:53PM

Hi K-Meleom ...
i'm one of Opera12x lover and i was most of my life with internet using it and i using it till now cause it's so lite and fast and have much feature like " Copy to Notes " and " Insert from Notes " features .
but Opera now missing some updated about Java , so i now happy to find K-meleon , i hope from K-meleon team to support Opera 12 lovers cause i'm so sure that many of there current users know Opera and was using it.

i hope that K-meleom team make that missing feature with K-meleon and put Notes with it those files . and to make abailty to move typed_history.xml from Opera to k-meleon , i think it's more important than bookmarks cause i can save what i want to see later and then i can delete it easly by one left click ,

i wishs really that happened and not only be a dream or a wish only

Thanks so much smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 10:29PM by kimoo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i wish if there is " Notes " and " " Edite site preference " features with K-meleon
Posted by: kimoo
Date: May 17, 2020 08:27PM

also wish if i can import and export Notes.adr and typed_history.xml from and to Opera

Re: i wish if there is " Notes " and " " Edite site preference " features with K-meleon
Posted by: Codemelon
Date: August 26, 2020 10:12AM

I totally agree with you! This would make working with it way easier, well more convenient than usually.

Posted by: smallhagrid
Date: August 26, 2020 08:09PM

I'm currently using the NoteStruck with Mypal via WINE for that...sometimes - but mostly I use Zim for my daily note keeping:
https://www.zim-wiki.org

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.