skins...
Posted by: Alex Trent
Date: August 22, 2000 09:17AM

hi
just a quickie, would it be possible to make k-meleon be skinable??

RE: skins...
Posted by: Christophe
Date: August 22, 2000 09:26AM

Well, i think that an option for changing the toolbar background could be made.

But for skinning the whole application, I don't think that's a good idea as I don't want to "bloat" it, let's keep it simple and fast smiling smiley

Posted by: Alex Trent
Date: August 22, 2000 09:47AM

I was a a little vauge about that, that is what i was trying to get at, being able to change the basic things.

Posted by: Anubis
Date: August 22, 2000 04:56PM

Skins are the work of the devil and the absolute WORST thing that could have ever been done. They basically throw interface standards out the door... sure it may look nice, but you lose functionality and create situations where some things may not work as intended.

What ever happened to the command line anyway?

Perhaps we should throw this generation of computer users on teletypes and see what happens.

— Anubis

Posted by: Joe Duncan
Date: August 22, 2000 06:18PM

You've got to be kidding. Skins are what sunk Mozilla (well ok, it was the morons designing it that couldn't say NO! to bad ideas... like, well... skins...).

Let's keep this light, fast and functional please. I don't want any garbage in my browser...

Posted by: Joe Duncan
Date: August 22, 2000 06:20PM

You've got to be kidding. Skins are what sunk Mozilla (well ok, it was the morons designing it that couldn't say NO! to bad ideas... like, well... skins...).

Let's keep this light, fast and functional please. I don't want any garbage in my browser...

Posted by: Eugene Barnes
Date: August 22, 2000 08:16PM

I would rather keep skins out of this product and just make it clean, fast and reliable. That alone would be such a switch from the other browsers that everyone would love it.
Just my thoughts,
Eugene

GO AWAY!!!!
Posted by: Tino
Date: August 23, 2000 01:36AM

Skin hugging weenie GO AWAY. Stick Mozilla up you ass, with your fancy skin. Nobody wants skin here. Have sex with moziila's skin, nobody cares.

RE: GO AWAY!!!!
Posted by: Ryan Hayle
Date: August 23, 2000 06:39PM

Yes, skins are bad, but we really don't need immature messages like that one. Immature 14 year olds GO AWAY please.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.