Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
reducing mouse movement
Posted by: wilford hansen
Date: July 09, 2001 05:26PM

to speed up downloads it would appear to be better the less distance you had to move the mouse. this can be done very easly by reording the menus. for instande when you view a web page that you want to save you have to press the right moust button then scroll all the way down to SAVE. It would be much better to put save and BACK right next to each other then you could pick the other things you might want by moving the mouse further. the same goes for the file name and the save button. if the save button were put right over the file name you would reduce moust movement a lot.

I like your program very much, however, it doesn't seem to want to display certain types of pictures. sometimes they all srink down to a dot othet times you can't see anything. you can watch the program make the pics disappear one by one or pile them all on top of each other where you can't download them.

I would use you browser all the time if it wasn't for this. I really really like the full screen mode and the fact that you can select the back button no matter where the cursor is on the screen. Internet explorer can only select the back button if you are not on the picture and you have to scroll all the way up to the top left corner and press the back arrow. Keep up the good work and let me know if you solve these problems.

wilford hansen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: reducing mouse movement
Posted by: Toasty Dan
Date: November 06, 2001 05:58PM

I think most people wouldn't want it so close, they might accidently hit the wrong thing. Why not hit the corresponding letter on the keyboard, reducing mouse movement 100%?
Or just change the menu yourself?

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.