Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
A few More things
Posted by: John
Date: November 08, 2001 07:51AM

It would be great if I could toggle the "stop" functionality. In netscape, when a page is loading, and the user pushes "ESC," the browser's activity completely stops, just as if the stop button was pressed with the mouse.

In IE(and K-Meleon), when the "stop" key(keyboard binding) is pressed, the previous URL is returned to the Address field, but when the stop button is pressed with the mouse, all browser activity is halted, just like with netscape.

Some people might like this different functionality, but I don't. It would be great if the user could choose between which they want to use.

-------------------

It would also be nice if the loading avi in the top right corner was also a link to the K-Meleon webpage, or could be bound to whatever webpage the user desired.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A few More things
Posted by: John
Date: November 08, 2001 07:59AM

Also, I don't know how difficult it would be, but if there was a MIME-type in K-Meleon for connecting via ssh protocol(with a helper app, like putty or SecureCRT), its functionality would be greatly enhanced for me, and for others, I assume. If anyone else knows a way to do this, please let me know!

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.