Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Shift-Click on links
Posted by: Lev A. Serebryakov
Date: November 21, 2001 03:15PM

Very useful shortcut from IE: shift+left click on link == open link in new window.
I'm using this dozens times every day, and I badly need it for comfort browsing sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shift-Click on links
Posted by: Andrew
Date: November 21, 2001 04:31PM

Lev,

It's not currently supported in the version of Mozilla we use. When it is, we will enable it.

Andrew

Posted by: Brian
Date: November 21, 2001 06:39PM

Andrew: don't you get tired of answering the same questions over and over?

Date: November 21, 2001 07:40PM

I just need a way to automate my responses.
:-)

As long as they don't ask for tabs....

Andrew

Posted by: po
Date: November 21, 2001 10:46PM

he's a trooper.

but maybe a thorough FAQ with an index that gets in your face ABOVE the forum index, on the /forum/ page, would help with that... or maybe it wouldn't. i dunno.

i think some people consider a post in the 'improvements request' forum to be cumulative 'vote' rather than a question... maybe at the top of this forum index, there could be a request to <a href="http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/search.php?f=4">SEARCH</a>; for the topic, and add a 'ditto' to that thread if it already exists... then it would be clearly not a question... just ideas for streamlining a little... it may become more important as k-meleon becomes more popular.

--- po

Date: November 21, 2001 11:03PM

Po,

Thanks. Yeah, I've had ome help. I've had the same thought. Plus, I need to update the FAQ for some of these frequently requesteds. Brian also said he was working on a real bugtracking system. All of the would help.

Andrew

Posted by: DJ
Date: November 22, 2001 07:40AM

think thats about the same as the right click of the mouse on some of them links not all though , I am not sure though I don't like or use IE

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.