Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
a "send link/page" option
Posted by: serguei
Date: January 19, 2002 10:58PM

i know this is only a lite web browser, and not a mail manager, but it could be interesting to add the option for sending the page you are viewing to a friend via mail...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a "send link/page" option
Posted by: po
Date: January 20, 2002 01:04AM

this doesn't require more than a lite browser, assuming you're talking about using an existing (default or otherwise) mail client to do so... it should be easily scriptable with (hopefully) coming improvements to the macro plugin, even if it doesn't make it into the next release as a 'feature'. it might make a good candidate for a 'stock' example macro, though, if it's not going to be implemented directly...

Posted by: Andrew
Date: January 21, 2002 04:40AM

Is this what you are looking for?

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/docs/mailmacro.php

Andrew

Posted by: serguei
Date: January 29, 2002 07:40PM

Thanks Andrew, that's what i was looking for.

serguei

Posted by: Norman Prather
Date: February 04, 2002 11:11PM

Is there a way to specify an email client, useful for those of us who share computers but not email clients.
Thanks!
NTP

Posted by: po
Date: February 05, 2002 02:55AM

i don't know if you can do that with the javascript version... that's why we really need the improved macro scripting (i'm hoping it'll be ready for the next release, but i'm not the one writing it, so i don't know). then you'll be able to pass a URL to the application of your choice via an exec() macro... right now, you can call a mail program that way, but you have to add the information manually, so it's not a big help...

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.