Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
back/forward on mouse
Posted by: AdamW
Date: February 07, 2002 08:27PM

Really simple addition would help me a lot - i've got one of those nice M$oft optical mice with the side buttons, which in IE are configured to 'back' and 'forwards'. I've got really used to using these now - so much more intuitive then going and clicking a button - and I can't see it would be very hard to implement this into k-meleon. If this is possible to setup in current version, could someone provide instructions? (apologies if this is already covered somewhere, tho I made a quick check before posting). Thanks!
--
adamw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: back/forward on mouse
Posted by: ZenBee
Date: February 08, 2002 06:23AM

In addition to this function the "mouse gestures" from Opera browser are a great addition for browsing web-pages quickly......

Posted by: po
Date: February 08, 2002 06:58AM
Posted by: AdamC
Date: February 13, 2002 07:22PM

** NOT SPAM **

There is a very excellent program called Stroke-It that allows you to perform mouse gestures in every Windows application. Check it out:
http://www.tcbnetworks.com/strokeit/
I don't know how I lived without it. smiling smiley

Posted by: sven
Date: February 16, 2002 10:01AM

AcamC, thanks. That is really one helluva useful piece of program! Heck, it really works smiling smiley

Gotta recommend it to all my friends now.

Posted by: ggallin13
Date: February 20, 2002 12:48AM

StrokeIt is awesome!!!! Thanks so much for the hook-up. It works flawlessly, and it is totally free....unbelievable.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.