Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Returning to original place
Posted by: Wilford Hansen
Date: April 07, 2002 06:53PM

I love k-meleon. I have tried it several times. version 6 seems to have all but one bug fixed. It has the same problem as Netscape. That is when you are browsing the web and you view a picture then go back to the original list it does not go back to where it came from. You have to spend all your time going back to the next site. i.e. while viewing a list of sites where they have pictures. you view a site and return to the originial site to proceed to the next series of pictures. The program will return to a random location and you have to scroll back to where you were to get the next series of pictures. I stopped using netscape for the same reason. IE usually goes back to where it came from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Returning to original place
Posted by: Al.
Date: April 07, 2002 11:03PM

I believe I saw it mentioned that is fixed with the current beta 0.65.
Stay tuned :-)

Posted by: po
Date: April 07, 2002 11:15PM

oh, i _hope_ IE goes back to where it came from... winking smiley

Posted by: Al.
Date: April 08, 2002 12:44AM

I think the boys at Redmond would have to purchase a couple of unused warehouses to store it in if that's the case ;-)

Posted by: timoch
Date: April 09, 2002 02:17PM

I experience the same problem if I go back to the list befor the picture has fully loaded. My solution to the problem, if I don't want to see all of the picture, is to hit the stop button before you hit the back button, then the you can return to the same place on your list. Maybe there is something in your computer telling you that you shouldn't be looking at those kind of pictures anyway. lol

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.