Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
page which won't view properly
Posted by: OgO
Date: September 10, 2002 12:35AM

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure exactly what causes this, so I'm not sure if it's a bug in K-Meleon, bad site code, or what - I suspect it's the site but:

http://www.nfs-planet.de/clans/nfssd/index.php

Loads fine in IE, but if you load it in K-Meleon, all of the main content is displayed centred on the right edge of the screen - this makes it quite hard to read!

At least that's a step up from Netscape where it just won't load at all smiling smiley

I know every site doesn't work perfectly in every browser, but thought that if it does it on one page it might do it on others, and if one of the developers looks at this example, they might see something that can be improved in K-Meleon to improve the readability of some of these badly written pages.

Regards

OgO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: page which won't view properly
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: September 11, 2002 02:31PM

Loads ok in mine. who needs that crap anyway? :p

Date: September 13, 2002 12:25AM

Strange, I wonder why it won't load properly for me then.....

Ah well, and as for it being crap, I *like* the need for speed games, you don't have to and that's fine :-P

Posted by: Andrew
Date: September 13, 2002 01:04AM

Ogo,

Which version are you using? It looks good on the current beta. It looks like you might have something newer to test this on in the very near future.

Andrew

Date: September 13, 2002 01:11AM

I'm using:

Version 0.6.5 Build 431 Compiled Sat Aug 10 00:19:37 2002

which works pretty good otherwise

Posted by: Andrew
Date: September 13, 2002 01:48AM

OgO,

I'm using the same version and it works fine. Have you tried clearing your cache?

Andrew

Date: September 23, 2002 12:51AM

Yup, my cache is cleared and I've even upgraded to the new version: Version 0.6.5 Build 488 Compiled Sun Sep 15 18:10:56 2002

and it still does it, ah well, just one of those little strange things I guess...

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.