Posted by: D555
Date: May 09, 2007 12:47AM

Optional Portable support.
Without any loaders.
To use K-Meleon anywhere !

Re: Portable support.
Posted by: guenter
Date: May 09, 2007 04:12AM

You only need minimum changes. A portable version exists.

http://www.mc-fadzean.fsnet.co.uk/computing/kmeleon.html

You can even get it to work with Torpark from usb.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: May 24, 2007 02:34PM

Guenter,

I don't see a portable KM explicitly configured for KM 1.1 yet? Have you heard anything here?

Tks,

N

Posted by: guenter
Date: May 24, 2007 09:08PM

1.1 is only out 2 days give Douglas a chance smiling smiley
BTW: 1.02 is a good portable and available in English and German (on a German site).

Posted by: ndebord
Date: May 25, 2007 01:48PM

Guenter,

This is the world wide web. We expect results yesterday! <g,r&d>

As for 1.02 as a portable, I have thought about that. I think I'll wait for Fred to do yet another round of bug/security updates to it before going for a portable version, which will come in quite handy in the interim until I figure out how to deal with all the major changes present in KM 1.1.

Thanks much

N

Date: June 02, 2007 02:47AM

Just want that future to be integrated smiling smiley and may be used(activated) in command line.

Posted by: Douglas
Date: June 04, 2007 11:22PM

I've added a note to my website at http://kmeleon.uk.to regarding my effort going mostly towards Linux at this time. Also, as I don't intend to dabble in Vista, it would be difficult to properly test a new portable K-Meleon 1.1. So, maybe another volunteer can step into the breech?

I've been rather out of touch with the details of the 1.1 development - has Dorian produced an updated kprofile.dll which would be needed for portability? Or is there a better way to achive this with v1.1?

Sorry, but each of us has only so much energy, and Vista seems far too much like a black hole devouring everything which comes its way ...

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 05, 2007 09:23AM

I think as Douglas,

K-Meleon in Spanish

Date: July 08, 2007 11:01PM

Imho, and not only mine - subj must be Ingegrated&Optional.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.