A couple of requests
Posted by: Anguz
Date: January 05, 2008 04:24AM

Hi,

First off: GREAT BROWSER! It's my default, despite a couple of things I miss from Firefox, which are what I'll request. winking smiley

1. Being able to re-arrange tabs order.
2. Being able to bookmark all open tabs into a bookmarks folder, and open them all from it, as well.

That's it.

Thank you very much for all your hard and appreciated work!

Best,
Anguz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2008 03:36PM by guenter.

Re: A couple of requests
Date: January 05, 2008 04:26AM

BTW, I entered my email in the form because I thought it'd be hidden, but I can see it. Is it only me because I have my IP, or can others view it too? If so, please, someone with the power to do it, could you remove it? Thank you.

Posted by: desga_2
Date: January 05, 2008 08:43AM

Anguz
"BTW, I entered my email in the form because I thought it'd be hidden, but I can see it. Is it only me because I have my IP, or can others view it too? If so, please, someone with the power to do it, could you remove it? Thank you."

You can change this in your profile: with 'Hide mail adress' option.

Date: January 05, 2008 09:12AM

Thanks.

I posted as a guest, though. tongue sticking out smiley I didn't sign up. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: guenter
Date: January 05, 2008 03:47PM

Mail was veiled from all but Yourself. grinning smiley

It was coded in entities & the robots that collect mail addresses can do no mouse over to make it visible - only humans can do mouse over to see the entities in their status bar tongue sticking out smiley

But I deleted the entities - hope this is ok & what You want. Best sign in - it gives You more possibilies to choose entries in Your profile smiling smiley

The 2 items You want are AFAIK on the to do list - but behind the change to true tabs which is needed to create them smiling smiley

Greetings to MX from DE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2008 03:49PM by guenter.

Date: January 05, 2008 05:04PM

Hi Guenter and THANK YOU!

Thanks for the email address thing and for your reply about the two requests, that's great news! I'm looking forward to the release. smiling smiley

What do you mean by "true tabs"? Why aren't these true?

Best,
Anguz

PS: DE is a place I want to visit some day. smiling smiley

Posted by: guenter
Date: January 05, 2008 07:49PM

1.5 will have tabs - we call the "tabs" "layers" now. They look the same but are differently constructed. From what I have heard tabs will use less resources.

& I hope to see the Sierra some day smiling smiley

Date: January 06, 2008 12:49AM

Cool. grinning smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.