Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
KM minimized don't maximize when URL passed from external app.
Posted by: melo
Date: July 09, 2008 03:55PM

[K-Meleon 1.1.5]

1) At Startup > Maximized > Always
(kmeleon.display.maximized = true)

2) When KM is minimized in taskbar, passing URL from external application don't restore it in maximized size but in partial screen size.

Regards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KM minimized don't maximize when URL passed from external app.
Posted by: JamesD
Date: July 09, 2008 04:55PM

In the situation you describe, the call to K-Meleon from the external app is going to open a new window. It is not going to start up K-Meleon because K-Meleon is already running.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: July 09, 2008 05:10PM

@ melo

Was the window that was minimized at full screen when it was minimized? I can't test 1.1.5 because I am using 1.5beta2, but when I open a window from an external application it opens in the same size that the minimized window had when minimized.

Posted by: melo
Date: July 10, 2008 12:31AM

JamesD
1) Was the window that was minimized at full screen when it was minimized ?
[...]
2) ...but when I open a window from an external application it opens in the same size that the minimized window had when minimized.

Thanks for answering !

1) Yes.

2) Not in my case (K-Meleon 1.1.5).

On my computer, KM always works maximized (kmeleon.display.maximized = true)(Use layers only behavior).
When I left click on systray, all windows minimize in taskbar.
External app is used to launch an URL then put login & pass : annoyance is KM don't find again is original state (partial screen instead of maximized) when invoked from minimized state following maximized state.

In my case, trouble is double because even the maximizing proggy I use can't do the trick (call by class or by partial match of title of window...).

Regards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2008 06:19AM by melo.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.