New Tabs
Posted by: David
Date: May 13, 2009 08:29PM

I just downloaded and started using KMelon today, and I think it's pretty awesome. But there is one thing that I miss. When I cntl+click on a link (to open a link in a new tab), I used to be able to have it open in the background without switching to that tab. This allows me to open a link in a new tab, but still finish what I'm doing before going to check it out. I understand that some people may perfer the current behavior, so I suggest that this new feature be configureable. This would probably only require a "In Background" checkbox in the tab settings, like I noticed for the opening a new tab from a typed URL.

Re: New Tabs
Posted by: JujuLand
Date: May 13, 2009 08:48PM

Use Alt Right-click instead, and it will open in a background tab.

A+

Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0

Web: http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr

Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc

Posted by: jsnj
Date: May 13, 2009 09:02PM

I just downloaded and started using KMelon today, and I think it's pretty awesome. But there is one thing that I miss. When I cntl+click on a link (to open a link in a new tab), I used to be able to have it open in the background without switching to that tab. This allows me to open a link in a new tab, but still finish what I'm doing before going to check it out. I understand that some people may perfer the current behavior, so I suggest that this new feature be configureable. This would probably only require a "In Background" checkbox in the tab settings, like I noticed for the opening a new tab from a typed URL.

Tools - Mouse Accelerators - Firefox 2

Posted by: David
Date: May 14, 2009 03:19PM

That is just what I wanted! Thank you!

Posted by: desga2
Date: May 15, 2009 09:24AM
K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.