Welcome to K-Meleon 1.5.3
* The K-Meleon home page is the place to visit and learn more about all aspects of the K-Meleon project.
* Please read the Release Notes for details about this version of K-Meleon.
* We also have a FAQ for answers to your Frequently Asked Question about K-Meleon. Start there for questions about K-Meleon.
* More documentation is available. Simple tutorials with examples and walk-throughs at the K-Meleon Documentation page and at the K-Meleon User's Guide and Reference Manual (still in progress).
* In the Resource section are details on how to change K-Meleon's looks or to use your favorite third-party plugin.
Need more Help?
* Our User Forums provide places for users to discuss K-Meleon configurations and help troubleshoot problems.
* To contact the developers, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Involved
* The K-Meleon project is a community distributed project where users help each other develop their browser. Consider contributing time and effort.
* All known bugs are kept in our Bug Reporting System. If you find a bug, report it there, first checking with the FAQ and the User Forums to determine if it is a new bug, or new information to report.
Copyright © 2000 - 2009"