Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
feature thats good that most don't have..
Posted by: suppafly
Date: December 30, 2000 07:58PM

have a right click and keyboard shortcut option for "open link in background" this would be usefull for reading news sites and such that have links contained in them but you dont want to stray from the article while reading.. when i read slashdot i constantly have to open new windows and then go back to the old window to keep reading.. and have new windows open some place other than right on top of the one you are reading.. new windows should cascade from the old one not pop right on top of it

Options: ReplyQuote
RE: feature thats good that most don't have..
Posted by: Justin
Date: February 16, 2001 05:54AM

I strongly agree with this suggestion. But again with my whole mood, more options are better. If users could change whether new windows should open on top or on bottom, that would be really cool

Thanks

Posted by: Brian
Date: February 16, 2001 08:33PM

I normally just open in new window, then click the taskbar to get back to the first window while the other one loads...

Posted by: Suppafly
Date: February 17, 2001 09:46PM

having to click the taskbar works but its not a "good" solution.. a good way to do it would be to have a right click option or to be able to make so that all new windows open behind the current one.

Posted by: Bor
Date: February 18, 2001 12:06AM

I agree, I get sick of everytime clicking the taskbar to return to my previous window.

Posted by: Dincer Aydin
Date: February 18, 2001 10:26PM

Opera has that feature, and many others. I think that it would hahe been better if k-meleon mimiced Opera rather than IE, in terms of user interface.

Posted by: suppafly
Date: February 19, 2001 01:08AM

opera is kind of annoying in some ways too.. basically i think kmel should take features for where ever it wants as long as they are cool..

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.