Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Go button
Posted by: Katalyst
Date: June 09, 2001 10:28PM

Oh yeah, and an (optional of course) go button too. I guess most people might think a go button is for newbies only - I did when I first set eyes on it. But I changed my mind, mainly because I find it great to cut and past urls to IE and just click the go button, without having to access the keyboard.

It would be great if Km would save the coolbar positions too, it doesnt seem too - although I do have intermittant registry problems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go button
Posted by: scratch
Date: June 09, 2001 11:21PM

Position is saved on my system.

Posted by: Brian
Date: June 09, 2001 11:59PM

works on my system too. btw, it doesn't save the coolbar settings in the registry, it saves them in prefs.js

Posted by: Katalyst
Date: June 10, 2001 05:03PM

Hmm, odd, I'll have a mess about with it. Thanks

Posted by: po
Date: July 07, 2001 01:52AM

hmm... position seems to be saved correctly or not depending on where you have things, at least on my install... it doesn't seem to like having the menu and tool bars on one line below the URL bar.

as for a 'GO' button, it's true: there are legitimate reasons for having one, other than cluelessness... for copy/paste/go operations via the mouse, in particular. i've always thought it might be interesting if the 'reload' button could be made to perform this function... wear both hats, as it were. maybe there are problems with this idea that i'm overlooking?

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.