Announcements :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-meleon announcements. 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: K-Meleon 1.5
Posted by: jmillar
Date: September 28, 2008 04:37PM

Found gul.zip (v1.4) at ftp.elf.stuba.sk. Trying it now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ndebord
Date: September 29, 2008 01:10AM

jimillar,

You are correct. It is abandonware or deadware now. Not as robust as some others, but very easy to use once you've imported your bookmarks from another Gecko browser.

N

Posted by: Daryl
Date: September 29, 2008 02:43PM

hey this is a great browser it will be the browser I will use for now on. Better then firefox and most deffinently better then microsloft ie. Will tell everyone about kmeleon. I'm useing a old emachine 400mhz an this thing flies on the internet now. thank you thank you. Again GREAT BROWSER no problems at all love it winking smiley

Posted by: Jim
Date: October 17, 2008 06:30PM

Two questions regarding sessions versus groups:

1) When I open a session now, the window is automatically resized to a small window. Can I tell Kmeleon to keep the current window size? Does the Key 'kmeleon.plugins.sessions2.NAME.window0' dictate window size and position? It was set to '1*312*236*855*644*0*0' when I converted my groups.

2) I used to open a group in one window, then open a new window to open a second group. When I open a session, it closes all other windows/tabs and opens just the items in the session. While I could create a new session that opens all my groups in their own windows, I would prefer if I could just change the behavior to keep existing windows open. Any suggestions?

Thanks, so far the new version is great!

Posted by: JamesD
Date: November 01, 2008 11:40AM

@ Jim

The answer to both of your questions is no.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.